KNOW Identity Digital Forums
Tuesday, April 7th, 2020
Accelerating Remote Customer Onboarding with Open Banking
Remote customer onboarding is the new reality for enterprises across sectors as consumers worldwide cope with going about their lives under new social distancing guidelines.
Learn about the possibilities offered by open banking APIs for leveraging existing identity infrastructure to solve these pressing challenges.
- David Birch, Director of Innovation, Consult Hyperion (M)
- Kaitlin Asrow, Fintech Policy Advisor, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
- Joni Brennan, President, Digital ID & Authentication Council of Canada
- Don Cardinal, Managing Director, Financial Data Exchange
Brian Costello, VP, Data Strategy, Yodlee
Coping With the New Normal: Solving IAM Challenges for a Distributed Workforce
COVID-19 has driven identity and access management professionals to rapidly respond to corporate leadership mandating a work from home policy, almost overnight. Join IAM experts and enterprise leaders for an in-depth conversation about overcoming the critical challenges of administering a near-100% remote workforce for months to come.
- Cameron D'Ambrosi, Principal, One World Identity (M)
- Raghu Dev, Global Managing Director, BNY Mellon
- Allan Foster, Vice President, Global Partner Success, ForgeRock
- Franklin Garrigues, VP, Digital TD Bank
Managing Digital Credentials for Healthcare In Times of Crisis
The emergence of COVID-19 as a global pandemic has brought critical conversations about the crucial intersection of digital identity and healthcare to the fore. From patient record matching and telemedicine to quarantine monitoring, learn how the latest technologies can help consumers, enterprises, and healthcare organizations assist in the fight against coronavirus.
- Jordan Bazinsky, Executive Vice President, Administrative Officer, Cotiviti
- Scott Stuewe, CEO, DirectTrust